Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just thought it might be a good time to add some pictures, for those who haven't the slightest what VA looks like. (I know I didn't)


me in front of the main hall ; shmancy, eh?

a comilative picture of my portion of the dorm room. It's changed up a bit since then, the hooks are gone and my necklaces are now on giant push-pins in my cork-board, but that's negligible~

The main entrance to campus! Up a hill. (behind the camera is a Dollar Store accross the street; good planning on their part)

The Lofts! In other words, the  girls' dorms. On another hill.

 For perspective: these are the steps that go up to/down from The Lofts to the rest of campus.

Yup; won't have to worry too much about keeping in shape, I believe. (though I do have a car; not worth it to find parking at times, though)


Yeah... can't think of anything else at the moment. I should probably work some on reading Biology! Yay!
(then do a math quiz.... meh...)

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see the pictures of where you live! Our green has turned to brown because of the frosts we are having. Good-bye string beans and cucumbers! Keep up the good work Ruth. WE love you. G and G Crook

    ReplyDelete