Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year's Semester

So, back to the school-grind!

This semester, I'm taking Biology, Western Political Theory, Spanish IV, Intro to Logic, and Intro to Creative Writing, as well as Book of Mormon part 2 in Institute.

I've got a much more spread out schedule than last semester, which was just scrunched almost entirely into one block of about 5 hours a day. Now I've generally got an hour or more between some classes, and I think only two or three are right after the other.

My computer is running low on fuel, though, so I gotta make this quick before going to eat.


Creative writing is going to be a blast, but all this writing is really going to stress out my arms. (like I don't do that enough)
So I may end up at teh chiropractor more often, though we still haven't the slightest idea what's up with me.
So I'll be using my heating pad and ice packs until then.

And I got a new camera!! Maybe meaning more pictures~ <3
(ok, not new new, but it's fancier than the other one, and I've not had it before. So I'm excited!)

Plus! I just found out that one of my friends here at school also has Manga Studio!! Her style is much more amazingtastical than mine, I assure you, but we need still to explore this strange program and see what it can do! So we're hoping to get some time together at least once a week in order to do something together about that.

Alrighty, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment