Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ever find random things happen to you when you're not looking? I swear I was just doing normal stuff today, even a little less crazy, and poof! I find a raw bleeding spot on my knuckle by just noticing it. Didn't hurt or anything, just noticed the red stuff on my milky complexion. (and I thought I was done with that after high school XD')
Guess I'm still as observant as ever~ 


Well, here it is, OCTOBER~ <3
Probably my favorite month of the year, right after December. :)
(The only reason December beats it out is because of school breaks, instead of the test-taking induced in October. Yes, that's counting Christmas and my birthday. I just think October rocks that much!)

And I find myself not quite as frazzled as I was expecting. Of course, it's only the first week thus far, but still. I believe it has been enjoyable! It's been getting chilly enough for me to wear my warm(ish) jackets, and start wearing gloves! <3 I love them~
And more trees are turning colors! Yay!!


Heheh; and, I got to see WICKED~!! <3 It was Oztacular!!

SO MUCH FUN!
Unfortunately, we kinda missed the first 10 minutes because we got there right as the show was starting, and we had to go up a few flights of stairs. The actors' guild (I believe? That's what the attendants were telling us anyway) had mandated that if any of the audience was late, they had to wait for a good 10 minutes (until the first 'break' in the scenes) to get in to seating. >0 But at least we could still hear it~ And the theater was EPIC.

(Just so you know what I dressed up in, I put in the brighter pic of me. But then focus on the intricacy of that stage behind me in the darker picture - that dragon moved!!!)

I ended up buying a magnet and poster. The soundtrack was super-expensive, so I'm just gonna find that someplace else cheaper. :p Until then, Youtube, my friend!
This is the opening song to the entire thing~ <3
Seriously, that musical has such an epic score!!
I want to find the piano music soooo much, but first I'll focus on getting the soundtrack~


In other things, I've been working on homework; reading lots and lots, wrote a paper for Philosophy...
Yeah. Nothing too exciting. Yet very time-consuming. X.x


Again; October 15 is coming ever-closer!! Go check out Limbo's Child over here -> http://jonahhewitt.blogspot.com/ <-

There's a few of the first chapters up, as a special treat to those who go there~ <3
PLUS
If you stick around for the news, I hear that he'll be offering the book for the first few days at a special deal....
for free~
Yeah, I know!! SO AWESOME, right?? SO, be prepared to go for it when the time comes! >D
(of course, it's not too expensive anyway... BUT who doesn't love free??)

So, get your bums in action and head over to http://jonahhewitt.blogspot.com/ right there!


And thanks for reading this randomosity~

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ruthie - I have a feeling you are having way more fun than I did in school. Good for you!
    Love your blog! Keep up the good work!
    Love ya lots - Grandma Crook

    ReplyDelete